Beef ‘n’ Cheese Tortillas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 20 to 25 whole spinach leaves
- 11 to 12 sweet banana peppers
- Spread about 2 tablespoons spreadable cheese over each tortilla. Layer with roast beef and spinach. Remove seeds from peppers and slice into thin strips; arrange over spinach. Roll up each tortilla tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 494 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1112mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 14g fiber), 30g protein.
Jul 27, 2012
This recipe is pretty good. But let me tell ya what will make ya want to eat 'em all to yourself.Warm the tortillas. Spread plain cream cheese on each one. Add a faily good-sized lettuce leaf (or use your spinach), a slice of roast beef and add the banana pepper here if you want, roll 'em up and place in a casserole bowl or pan just large enough for the rollups, cover pan/bowl with plastic wrap making sure it's sealed to the sides of the container tightly and put the bowl/pan of rollups in cold oven, shut the door and let 'em sweat for a few minutes (15-20) and then they're ready to eat. You've got the softest and tastiest little snack you've ever had. mmmmmm mmmm good!