Beef ‘n’ Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced dried beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mild pepper rings, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced round rye bread
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and sour cream. Stir in the beef, onions, peppers and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cut the top fourth off the loaf of bread; carefully hollow out bottom, leaving a 1-in. shell. Cube removed bread and top of loaf; set aside.
- Fill bread shell with beef mixture. Wrap in foil; place on baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until heated through. Serve with vegetables and reserved bread cubes.
Nutrition Facts3 tablespoons: 159 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 3, 2015
You can even make this a meal if you want to! Super Bowl?! We did!
Nov 11, 2013
Wow!! What a fantastic dip!! The flavors all meld together so wonderfully in that cheesy, gooey; oh behave yourself way....that you can't help but have yourself another spoonful!!