Beef N Cheddar Biscuits
This was a winning recipe at the county fair when I was a child. It's a family favorite—and great picnic fare.—Della Jackson, Loomis, California
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tubes (4-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine ground beef and barbecue sauce in a small bowl; set aside. Place one biscuit in each of 12 greased muffin cups; press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides. Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of beef mixture into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 244 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 430mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.
Originally published as Beef 'N' Cheddar Biscuits in Country Ground Beef
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
More from Taste of Home
What’s the Secret to Perfect Burgers at Home? A Former Restaurant Chef Shares 11 Expert Burger Grilling Tips