Beef N Cheddar Biscuits
This was a winning recipe at the county fair when I was a child. It's a family favorite—and great picnic fare.—Della Jackson, Loomis, California
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tubes (4-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine ground beef and barbecue sauce in a small bowl; set aside. Place one biscuit in each of 12 greased muffin cups; press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides. Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of beef mixture into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 244 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 430mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.
Originally published as Beef 'N' Cheddar Biscuits in Country Ground Beef