- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tubes (4-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine ground beef and barbecue sauce in a small bowl; set aside. Place one biscuit in each of 12 greased muffin cups; press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides. Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of beef mixture into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forBeef N Cheddar Biscuits
"Tina you combine it with the bbq sauce and put the mixture into the biscuit cups uncooked."
"Do you cook the ground beef 1st or put it in biscuits raw?"