Beef Mushroom Spaghetti
Norene Wright from Manilla, Indiana uses just six simple ingredients to prepare this hearty spaghetti casserole. "Garnish it with Parmesan cheese and serve it with a tossed salad and garlic bread," she recommends.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing Bake: 35 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, soup and water. Add spaghetti; toss to coat.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator. Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 464 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 1102mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.
Originally published as Beef Mushroom Spaghetti in Quick Cooking March/April 2000
Nov 30, 2013
Yummy! Yup, this is a keeper.
Oct 27, 2011
This is an awesome version of baked spaghetti! It puts a different twist on the original "Italian" baked spaghetti. I will definitly make it again and again. You should try it too :)