Beef Mushroom Spaghetti
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing Bake: 35 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, soup and water. Add spaghetti; toss to coat.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator. Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 464 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 1102mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 30, 2013
Yummy! Yup, this is a keeper.
Oct 27, 2011
This is an awesome version of baked spaghetti! It puts a different twist on the original "Italian" baked spaghetti. I will definitly make it again and again. You should try it too :)