Beef Kabob Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- In a large resealable bag, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, chili powder, salt, oil and hot pepper sauce. Add beef; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, onions and garlic; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread the beef cubes onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Serve with spinach and yogurt sauce.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 25, 2012
Beef was very flavorful. I'm not a huge yogurt fan so I may do something a bit different with the dressing next time.
Feb 16, 2008
This is such a great summer recipe - my meat and potatoes husband loves it!