Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the green pepper, soup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set aside.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, separate crescent dough into 2 large rectangles. Join the longer sides together. Press edges and perforations together to form a 12-in. x 7-in. rectangle. Spread half of the meat mixture down the center of the rectangle to within 1-in. of edges. Set aside meat mixture. Fold longer sides of dough over meat mixture to center; seal ends.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon remaining meat mixture down center of loaf. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese; bake 10 minutes longer or until loaf is golden brown and cheese is melted.
1 each: 408 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 1043mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.