Beef Crescent Loaf
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the green pepper, soup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set aside.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, separate crescent dough into 2 large rectangles. Join the longer sides together. Press edges and perforations together to form a 12-in. x 7-in. rectangle. Spread half of the meat mixture down the center of the rectangle to within 1-in. of edges. Set aside meat mixture. Fold longer sides of dough over meat mixture to center; seal ends.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon remaining meat mixture down center of loaf. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese; bake 10 minutes longer or until loaf is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 408 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 1043mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 2, 2015
Great flavor but the crescents become a soggy mess under the beef mix. We used 2 pounds of ground beef with 2 cans of crescent rolls and the recipe turned out perfect. Less meat mix piled in one place.
Dec 2, 2014
Really good one
Dec 2, 2014