- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar; set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-in. circles. Press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons of beef mixture into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forBeef Barbecue Biscuits
"I doubled this recipe and it was easy! Tasty too! It was a nice "summery" dish! great with cole and french fries!"