Looking for a hearty meal that calls for only a few items? This beefy entree from Joanne Shewchuk fits the bill. "We have three active children, so this simple skillet dinner is ideal," writes the St. Benedict, Saskatchewan reader.
Recommended: Fresh, Balanced & Filling No-Cook Summer Dinners
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, corn and contents of noodle seasoning packet. Bring to a boil. Break noodles into small pieces; stir into beef mixture.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until noodles are tender, adding water if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Curly Noodle Dinner in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p47
Reviews forBeef and Ramen Dinner
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2013
"I didn't care for this at all; very little flavor and strange combination."