Beef and Ramen Dinner
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, corn and contents of noodle seasoning packet. Bring to a boil. Break noodles into small pieces; stir into beef mixture.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until noodles are tender, adding water if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 229 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Feb 18, 2018
This is pretty easy, but unfortunately, like most recipes here on Taste of Home, it is bland. I added a couple of those little taco sauce packets from Taco Bell, after taste testing, and it was much better! You could also probably use rotel tomatoes instead of regular diced tomatoes. And, I also though that next time, I might just use some spaghetti sauce in place of the water.
Jun 22, 2013
I didn't care for this at all; very little flavor and strange combination.