Beef and Pepper Linguine
This recipe didn't sound so tasty when I first saw it, so I didn't make it for years. One day I decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did!—Marilyn Chigas, Peabody, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine, cooked and drained
- 4 to 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add linguine and soy sauce; toss to coat. Sprinkle with garlic powder if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 416 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 669mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Originally published as Beef and Pepper Linguine in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook-Book