- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine, cooked and drained
- 4 to 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add linguine and soy sauce; mix well. Sprinkle with garlic powder if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBeef and Pepper Linguine
"I wasn't too thrilled about this recipe. It lacked in flavor."