Beef and Olive Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced smoked beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- In a small bowl, soften onion in milk. Stir in cream cheese and Miracle Whip. Add beef and olives; mix well. Chill. Serve on crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 89 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 4, 2011
Years ago, when I first saw this in the magazine, I made this recipe and brought it to a family party. It was a big hit. It is so easy to make. Someone always asks for the recipe.Edit: 12/13 I misplaced my copy of this recipe so I looked it up. Someone asked me to bring it to a holiday party. People love this spread!