- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (46 ounces) V8 juice
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the V8 juice, soup mix, contents of noodle seasoning packet and mixed vegetables.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return to a boil; stir in noodles. Cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBeef and Noodle Soup
"To me this was just ok. Nothing great. It was quick to fix but it's not something I would make again. Maybe using the spicy V8 would help with flavor."
"easy, delicious and inexpensive!"
"I just made this for dinner tonight and it is delicious everyone loves it."
"try this with low sodium V-8 to cut some of the salt"