- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) small-curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 28 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Stuff into pasta shells; arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350&*deg; for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 7-9 servings.
Reviews forBeef and Cheese Shells
"This has been my go-to stuffed shell recipe for years. It's always a big family request."