Beef & Tater Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spread Tater Tots evenly in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and crumble beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain. Stir in seasonings, soup, milk, broccoli, 3/4 cup onions, 1/2 cup cheese and tomato; heat through. Pour over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining onions and cheese. Bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 400 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 805mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein.
May 31, 2018
I loved this dish! Made few changes. I added a 1 tsp of salt, 1tsp garlic powder and a can of broccoli and cheese. Everything else i did like recipe said. And i loved it and my son inhaled it not sure if he chewed!# lovedit
Sep 7, 2016
This is my new favorite casserole recipe. Made it exactly like the recipe states and it was tasty and reheated beautifully for leftovers. I love the tator tots in the bottom of the pan, you get more potato flavor and they don't get soggy
May 5, 2016
Great recipe, scrap the broccoli, add mushroom and cream of mushroom soup, trust me.
Jan 24, 2016
Super quick and easy. Also tasted great
Nov 10, 2015
This is quick and a favorite in my house! This also last a couple days for dinners. This helps me with coming home tired from work. Also has wiggle room to add your own vegetables or seasonings. ? 5? From me!
Sep 9, 2015
Definitely liked it, but will leave out the chopped broccoli from now on. Possibly substitute cauliflower or maybe carrots, but not the chopped broccoli.
Aug 14, 2015
I've made this before and we all loved it! I am new to freezing foods - is this a "freeze-able" recipe?
Jul 24, 2015
Just made this so simple very tasty and pretty inexpensive such a great idea...thank you.
Jul 21, 2015
My family did not like it or take more than two bites.
Apr 2, 2015
I made this for a potluck. Not good. Bland, salty, and generally unhealthy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.