You’ve seen cheese balls in the cheese and deli department at the supermarket, but did you know they were this easy to make? —Chrissy Leszczynski, Madison, Wisconsin
Recommended: Old-School Recipes That Deserve a Comeback
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced deli beef, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Assorted crackers and vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, beef, onions and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Shape into a ball, then roll in walnuts. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Originally published as Beef & Onion Cheese Ball in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p91
Reviews forBeef & Onion Cheese Ball
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2013
"It's brought back memories of my grandmas. Loved it and all my family were pleased."