- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 cooked bacon strips, crumbled and divided
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat broiler. Cook gnocchi according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof skillet, cook beef and onion, crumbling beef, over medium heat until no longer pink, about 4-6 minutes. Drain.
- Stir in half of the bacon; add gnocchi, water, cream and ketchup. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until sauce has thickened, 3-4 minutes. Add seasonings. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 3-4 in. from heat until cheese has melted, 1-2 minutes. Top with tomatoes, green onions and remaining bacon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBeef & Bacon Gnocchi Skillet
"Love this! Super delish! We used cheese stuffed gnocchi and I forgot the ketchup but it was amazing! Two thumbs up."
"Super easy! Wonderfully delicious! We will have this dish again!"
"Definitely a keeper! I admit I had my doubts as I put all of the different ingredients together, but what a surprise. Yes! It's like bacon cheeseburgers. I ate mine with a pickle in it."
"This is a perfect weeknight dinner. All three of my children wolfed it down, and my husband and I both really liked the creamy sauce and the tomatoes on top."
"This was delicious everyone loved it!"