- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forBee My Honey Fruit Dip
"This is another great dip found on Taste of Home. This was a hit at my son's class party. It is great with vanilla wafers and apple slices."