- 1 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, halved and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) lima beans, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Heat through. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews forBean Sausage Soup
"This was ok. Not really a soup though."