VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope enchilada seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add the beans, chilies and seasoning; mix well. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and onion. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Bean Dip in Country Woman July/August 2002, p37