BBQ Pork Salad Recipe
I needed a dinner for too-hot-to-cook nights during the summer. This is hearty enough for my meat and potatoes husband, not to mention delicious! It looks beautiful in a glass bowl. —Victoria Skredsvig, Snohomish, Washington
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork, warmed
- 1 cup smoked almonds
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh snow or sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. In large bowl combine the first six ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cups: 441 calories, 26g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 671mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 8g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for BBQ Pork Salad
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC