- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups angel hair coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup green goddess salad dressing
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the barbecue sauce, chilies, coriander, cumin and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- In a small bowl, combine coleslaw mix and salad dressing; toss to coat. On each tortilla, layer cheese, beef mixture and coleslaw; fold to close. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBBQ Hoedown Tacos
"We did not enjoy these at all."