- 6 bacon strips
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 18)
- 3 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, optional
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut bacon crosswise into thirds. Place bacon on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Cover with additional paper towels; microwave on high 3-4 minutes or until partially cooked but not crisp.
- Place chicken in a small bowl; sprinkle with steak seasoning and toss to coat. Wrap a bacon piece around each chicken cube; secure with a toothpick. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. If desired, add horseradish to barbecue sauce; brush over wrapped chicken. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and bacon is crisp. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forBBQ Chicken Bites
"I made these on Saturday for my husband's game day party and they disappear in minutes...easy and delicious.."
"These were super simple to assemble. Next time I may add a bit more horseradish to the bbq sauce"