- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Toss beef with soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add beef mixture; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until beef is browned. Remove from pan.
- Add vegetables; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in barbecue sauce and beef; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBBQ Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry
"Very much like the recipe I use, except I use all green peppers. I don't like the sweeter red peppers. Great, quick meal!!"
"We had this tonight for dinner and it was delicious. I did use red and yellow peppers because this is what we like. Delish."