Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute apple and caraway in butter until apple is crisp-tender. Stir in the honey and mustard.
- Drain noodles; stir into apple mixture. Cook until heated through.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 144 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 126mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 18, 2016
It was ok. I think I don't like hot mustard. It would be a good side dish, but I made it for a main dish with side salad.
Aug 23, 2009
A little bland but a good base for stew. I will add more butter and more mustard next time.