Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute apple and caraway in butter until apple is crisp-tender. Stir in the honey and mustard.
- Drain noodles; stir into apple mixture. Cook until heated through.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 144 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 126mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 18, 2016
It was ok. I think I don't like hot mustard. It would be a good side dish, but I made it for a main dish with side salad.
Aug 23, 2009
A little bland but a good base for stew. I will add more butter and more mustard next time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.