Even my adult children love these Halloween cupcakes! We serve them every year at our pumpkin-carving party. You can also make them with the fudge stripes on their wings facing up for variety. —Joyce Moynihan, Lakeville, Minnesota
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 24 fudge-striped cookies
- 24 milk chocolate kisses
- White decorating icing
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cupcakes. For bat wings, cut cookies in half; insert two cookie halves into each cupcake.
- Gently press chocolate kisses into frosting for heads. Add eyes with decorating icing. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Bat Cupcakes in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p35
Reviews for Bat Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review