Basil Walnut Fish Fillets Recipe
Spreading fish fillets with a seasoned mayonnaise and sour cream mixture keeps the fish moist while baking. For the most flavor, use fresh basil, which is abundant in gardens and grocery stores in summer.
- 1-1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and basil; spoon over fish. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 272 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Basil Walnut Fish Fillets
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC