VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and basil; spoon over fish. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Basil Walnut Fish Fillets in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p7
Reviews forBasil Walnut Fish Fillets
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review