- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper. Add rice, tomatoes, cucumber and onion; toss. Serve chilled.
1 cup: 166 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.