Basil & Sun-Dried Tomato Crescents
If your family is anything like mine, you may want to make a double batch of these crescents since they disappear so quickly. This is a low-fuss recipe that's high in flavor and is meant to be shared. —Mara Fletcher, Batesville, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll each tube of crescent dough; separate dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spread over triangles.
- Roll up and place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets, point side down; curve to form crescents. Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 roll: 183 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 281mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Brushetta Cresants Rolls (5 Ingredient Recipe) in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.