Basil & Sun-Dried Tomato Crescents
If your family is anything like mine, you may want to make a double batch of these crescents since they disappear so quickly. This is a low-fuss recipe that's high in flavor and is meant to be shared. —Mara Fletcher, Batesville, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll each tube of crescent dough; separate dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spread over triangles.
- Roll up and place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets, point side down; curve to form crescents. Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 roll: 183 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 281mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Brushetta Cresants Rolls (5 Ingredient Recipe) in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013