Basil Red Potatoes Recipe
Tender red potatoes get a light coating of butter, wine and basil for a side that's just right almost any main dish. Bernadette Bennett - Waco, TX
- 7 cups water
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons dry red wine or beef broth
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- Dash garlic salt
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the water, potatoes and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 7-10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 210 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Basil Red Potatoes
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC