Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a small nonstick skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute or until tender. Drain fettuccine; transfer to a large bowl. Add garlic and oil; toss to coat. Add the yogurt mixture; toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 290 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 447mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 fat.
Mar 6, 2014
This was disappointing. Just too bland. Needed more basil, more garlic, more something.Pretty easy recipe, but not really worth the effort for the lack of flavor.
Mar 9, 2011
Easy and delicious! Especially good with fresh basil.
Jul 22, 2009
This was pretty good. I doubled the garlic since I love it.