- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper; set aside. In a small nonstick skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Drain fettuccine and place in a large bowl. Add garlic and oil; toss. Add the yogurt mixture; toss until well coated. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBasil Fettuccine
"This was disappointing. Just too bland. Needed more basil, more garlic, more something.Pretty easy recipe, but not really worth the effort for the lack of flavor."
"easy and delicious! Especially good with fresh basil."
"This was pretty good. I doubled the garlic since I love it."