VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 ounces white grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces mandarin orange juice
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
- In a shaker, muddle basil leaves.
- Fill shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the juices, gin and ginger liqueur; cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Basil Citrus Cocktail in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p41