Basil Chicken Strips
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add chicken and flour. Seal bag; toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add the chicken; saute for 5 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and basil; cook until chicken is no longer pink.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 305 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein.
Apr 24, 2014
My family and I love these quick and flavorful chicken strips. They are a nice change from crispy chicken strips.
May 30, 2012
I was a bit leery of making this recipe too, but it was awesome! I was a-mazed at how good it was. i will definitely be making it again.
Jan 30, 2010
I was a bit nervous about what the red wine vinegar would do to the flavor, but it was delicious! It cooked up very tender and my family loved it.
Jan 29, 2010
This was pretty good chicken. I doubled the recipe but only used 4.5 tbsp butter since it just seemed like too much butter and it was good just like that. My kids ate it all!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.