- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, shake chicken strips and flour until coated. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add the chicken; saute for 5 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and basil; cook until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings
Reviews forBasil Chicken Strips
"I was a bit leery of making this recipe too, but it was awesome! I was a-mazed at how good it was. i will definitely be making it again."
"I was a bit nervous about what the red wine vinegar would do to the flavor, but it was delicious! It cooked up very tender and my family loved it."
"This was pretty good chicken. I doubled the recipe but only used 4.5 tbsp butter since it just seemed like too much butter and it was good just like that. My kids ate it all!"