Shrimp grilled with peaches and green onions really sets off fireworks! The spicy seasonings even helped me win a ribbon at a county fair. —Jen Smallwood, Portsmouth, Virginia
Featured In: 27 Easy Shrimp Recipes for Weeknight Dinners
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 3 medium peaches, each cut into 8 wedges
- 8 green onions (light green and white portion only), cut into 2-inch pieces
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Lime wedges
- Mix brown sugar and seasonings. Place shrimp, peaches and green onions in a large bowl; sprinkle with brown sugar mixture and toss to coat. On four or eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread shrimp, peaches and green onions.
- Lightly spritz both sides of kabobs with cooking spray. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Squeeze lime wedges over kabobs. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Barbecued Shrimp & Peach Kabobs in Taste of Home April/May 2015, p60
Reviews forBarbecued Shrimp & Peach Kabobs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2015
"I omitted the onions - didn't have them.It was still tasty!"
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2015 Edited Jun. 15, 2015
"Very simple to make and I loved the flavor from the peaches!"