- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 rack pork spareribs (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- Rub the salt, Italian seasoning and pepper over ribs and place in a shallow roasting pan; add beer. Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain ribs. Spoon some of the sauce over ribs. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally and brushing with sauce. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forBarbecued Ribs with Beer
"I gave this recipe four stars because I did not use the beer and I used the crockpot with BBQ sauce (1 bottle). This was my first time cooking ribs and the family loved it. We didn't have any ribs left for left overs."
"I'd almost given up on making ribs, but this recipe changed my mind. Delicious, moist & tender. Thanks!"
"For the first time in 2 years, I didn't ruin the ribs! This recipe is full-proof and delicious."
"Did not like the beer taste or smell."
"I made these tonight but cut back on the salt and italian seasoning. They are delicious and so tender they fall off the bone. This recipe is a keeper."