Barbecued Potato Wedges
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter and honey. Sprinkle with the chili powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 158 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch.
Apr 26, 2015
Enjoyed the flavor - and the ease - of this recipe. Would consider cooking them in a foil pan on the grill in the summer.
Dec 3, 2011
Taste was a little too overwhelming.
Oct 6, 2011
Loved these! Lots of flavor and spice, but they were too spicy for my 5 and 3 year old. Next time I'll try it with less chili powder for them.
Mar 30, 2011
Have made these numerous times! My husband especially likes them with some Extra Spicy Mrs. Dash added!
Mar 30, 2010
YUM! double up on the black pepper though;)
Sep 2, 2008
Yum!!! We have had these several times and we really enjoy them!! The honey and seasonings provide a different flavor than most roasted potato recipes. They are so easy to make too! We'll definitely be making these again many times! Thanks!
Apr 8, 2008
These were not as tasty or flavorful as my husband anticipated.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.