Barbecued Pork with Beans
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Baike: 50 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) pork and beans
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Combine pork and beans and 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce; place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with chops.
- Combine the ketchup, chili powder and remaining Worcestershire sauce; spoon over chops. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until meat is tender.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 24, 2011
made this last night, excellant!!!
Feb 18, 2009
I made this barbecue pork with bean recipe tonight, but made a few alterations. I sprinkled a mixture of seasonings I got off the food network, (Essence of Emeril), on both sides and browned in olive oil. Then I added Worcestershire sauce to barbecue sauce I had on hand and added honey to the mixture. I added this to the beans as well as to the tops of the chops after I placed them on to the beans. This turned out VERY tasty and I will definitely be making this one again! My hubby LOVED it! Thanks!