Barbecued Pork Chop Supper
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 8 hours
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 bone-in pork loin or rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, ketchup, cola and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 575 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 1846mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 3g fiber), 38g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 1, 2019
Everyone loved this and so simple to make.
Feb 10, 2018
Very easy and delicious. Will make again often.
Feb 7, 2017
agree with some reviews just reading recipe.I don't want potatoes&carrots soaked in BBQ sauce either but think I could use a steamer tray on top of the meat where they'd not have to soak up that sauce but could still steam&cook sufficiently. I also would cut down on sauce ingreds amounts&timing.
Nov 11, 2016
I cooked mine about 3 hours too long, so unfortunately the sugar in each ingredient made the dish taste like burnt sugar. Otherwise I think it was delicious. My children loved it. I wouldn't use as many carrots- it gave it a slightly bitter taste. I will be making this again.
Nov 6, 2016
Tasty recipe and an easy way to cook pork chops in the slow cooker. I would probably roast the potatoes and carrots separately next time and serve them on the side. Didn't have any cola, so just omitted it. The pork chops came out tender and the sauce was very good!
Oct 29, 2016
My husband hates pork. So when i saw this recipe i thought okay this is for me. Followed the recipe and it turn out perfect. ONE problem i will be eating this for 3 days . YUMMMM
Oct 24, 2016
This was delicious. This is a difinate keeper at our house.
Aug 28, 2016
Too much sauce. I would do half the amount next time. too soupy. I had to dish out over half the sauce. But other than that, it was good.
Mar 13, 2016
This was a great easy recipe. My family loves barbecue pork chops. I will be making this again.
Jan 31, 2016
Super easy and very delicious! I only used bbq sauce, no Coke and ketchup ??