- 6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 bone-in pork loin or rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, ketchup, cola and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBarbecued Pork Chop Supper
"Very easy and delicious. Will make again often."
"agree with some reviews just reading recipe.I don't want potatoes&carrots soaked in BBQ sauce either but think I could use a steamer tray on top of the meat where they'd not have to soak up that sauce but could still steam&cook sufficiently. I also would cut down on sauce ingreds amounts&timing."
"I cooked mine about 3 hours too long, so unfortunately the sugar in each ingredient made the dish taste like burnt sugar. Otherwise I think it was delicious. My children loved it. I wouldn't use as many carrots- it gave it a slightly bitter taste. I will be making this again."
"My husband hates pork. So when i saw this recipe i thought okay this is for me. Followed the recipe and it turn out perfect. ONE problem i will be eating this for 3 days . YUMMMM"
"This was delicious. This is a difinate keeper at our house."
"Too much sauce. I would do half the amount next time. too soupy. I had to dish out over half the sauce. But other than that, it was good."
"Super easy and very delicious! I only used bbq sauce, no Coke and ketchup ??"
"Try using 1 cup of ketchup with a 12oz can of Dr. Pepper. This makes it's own B'que sauce. I would roast the veggie and potato separately."