- 2 to 3 cups olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 18 lamb rib chops (1 inch thick)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add lamb chops; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. grill the chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (160° for medium-well, 170° for well-done). Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forBarbecued Lamb Chops
"Very easy to throw together, and while I didn't follow the recipe exactly, it went very well. I also scaled WAY down, because I can't afford lamb rib chops for 9, nor do I need to feed 9 individuals regularly."