Barbecued Hot Wings Recipe
"My husband can't get enough of these spicy chicken wings," notes Anita Carr of Cadiz, Ohio. "They're excellent appetizers at cookouts. We serve them with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks."
- 12 whole chicken wings (about 2-1/2 pounds)*
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a bowl, combine salad dressing, hot pepper sauce and cayenne. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Place remaining sauce in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass dish; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Drain, discarding the marinade. Grill wings, covered, over medium heat for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally. Add butter to the reserved sauce; brush over wings. Grill, uncovered, 8-10 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Barbecued Hot Wings
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2010
"this was and excellent choice,to give my family...thanks"
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2009
"i had this so good"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC