- 12 whole chicken wings (about 2-1/2 pounds)*
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a bowl, combine salad dressing, hot pepper sauce and cayenne. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Place remaining sauce in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass dish; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain, discarding the marinade. Grill wings, covered, over medium heat for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally. Add butter to the reserved sauce; brush over wings. Grill, uncovered, 8-10 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBarbecued Hot Wings
"this was and excellent choice,to give my family...thanks"
"i had this so good"