Barbecued Ham ‘n’ Peaches
Wrap up Barbecued Ham ‘n’ Peaches in individual foil packets for a main dish that’s both sweet and savory in every bite. “You can substitute canned ham or slices of lean Canadian bacon, if you wish,” notes Cornelia Whiteway of Chilliwack, British Columbia.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham slices (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, oil and pepper; brush some of the mixture over ham slices. Place each slice on a greased 12-in. square of heavy-duty foil. Top with peaches; drizzle with remaining ketchup mixture.
- Fold foil over ham and peaches and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes in each side or until heated through.
Originally published as Barbecued Ham and Peaches in Taste of Home August/September 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.