- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham slices (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, oil and pepper; brush some of the mixture over ham slices. Place each slice on a greased 12-in. square of heavy-duty foil. Top with peaches; drizzle with remaining ketchup mixture.
- Fold foil over ham and peaches and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes in each side or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBarbecued Ham 'n' Peaches
"I liked the cooking in foil on the grill because the meat was so moist. This dish was just okay. I'd probably try another sauce."