Barbecued Chicken Breasts
- 1-1/2 cups chili sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves (9 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chili sauce, vinegar, horseradish and garlic. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Lightly oil the grill rack.
- 3. Place chicken skin side down over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
1 each: 290 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 1031mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 42g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 6 lean meat, 1 starch.
Jul 1, 2013
This is pretty good. It marinate makes the chicken pretty sweet so, it needs a side that will balance it out. The chicken was super moist!