Barbecued Chicken Bake
You can find ready-to-heat barbecued chicken in the refrigerated meat section of your local grocery store. Just add three ingredients and you have a tasty casserole.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 carton (32 ounces) refrigerated shredded barbecued chicken
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) hominy, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chiles
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated cornbread twists
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, hominy and chiles. Pour into an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Separate cornbread twists into strips. Place four strips diagonally in each direction over chicken mixture, forming a lattice crust. Press ends against sides of baking dish. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.